The process of registering a Team for participation in Soccer By The Bay requires that you complete 6 Stages of Registration. They are:
- 1. Register Yourself
- Identify yourself, if you are not already known to Soccer By The Bay. If you already have an established SiteName, click to Logon to identify yourself, and then register a Team for the Tournament by returning to Registration: Register-Register Staff.
- 2. Agreement
- Review the Site usage Agreement (Privacy information). Consent is required to continue Registration.
- 3. Register Staff
- Identify the individuals that will represent the Team (Coaches, Managers, etc.) you are registering for the Tournament
- 4. Register Team
- Define the Team and the characteristics (Name, Gender, etc.) it will have within the Tournament
- 5. Confirmation
- Review the Team information you have provided for accuracy and confirm that you intend to Register the Team with the Tournament
- 6. Complete
- Registration is complete. You can use this page as confirmation of your Registration (look for instructions here for what you can expect next).
At the top of each of the Registration pages, you'll also see an indication of Registration Progress in the form of 6 graphical elements with each of the Stage names on them. The background of the individual elements represents the status of your Registration efforts by color, as follows:
- Green means you have completed that Stage successfully.
- Orange indicates that you have started the Stage of Registration, but not completed it.
- Red indicates that you have not successfully completed the Registration Stage.
Your Team is NOT successfully registered until all 6 Registration indicators are Green!
How to Register
To apply to the Soccer by the Bay Tournament, you will need to:
- Register two team staff (Coaches or Managers). Can be you or someone else
- Register the team
- Pay the tournament fees
Click on the block arrows or on "Next" to go to the next page.
Please note your SiteName and Password. Password is/was shown in blue text near the top of the page.
* denotes required data